Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 2of My December New Recipe Challenge

I've been so busy trying to catch up from last week, however, nothing is keeping me from my "December New Recipe Challenge". 

While some think the new recipes should only be "dessert" related, I am including anything new so I can keep my sanity.  After looking through all my "pinned" recipes, which took hours, I came up with a grocery list and ventured out.  By the time I arrived home, I didn't want to make dinner and a new dessert recipe so I opted for a new dinner recipe only.

And the recipe is.........

Baked Spasanga

http://www.plainchicken.com/2012/02/baked-spasanga.html#more



This is a total "comfort" meal. If you plan to make losing weight one of your New Year's resolutions, I would suggest you try this meal PRIOR to January 1st.


Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.—Colossians 3:1-3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com